Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Silly Jack


If any of you know our Jack, a Maltese-Pomeranian mix, you know how much of an attention hog he is. Tonight was no different. After hours of trying to get me and Steve to play fetch with him for more than a few minutes at a time, he finally had enough. He started growling and pawing our hands, which is Jack-anese for "CHASE ME ALREADY!" So I jumped up suddenly and chased him into our bedroom. We started fighting over his plastic toy bone, growling and pouncing, and hiding under the sheets from each other. I hopped off the bed after smothering him in blankets and when I looked up all I saw was a little black nose. It was so cute! But then I couldn't get Jack to move! He sat under the covers with just his head hanging over the edge of the mattress. I called Steve in and he couldn't get Jack to move either! Apparently he was content being squished by mounds of down comforter. What a silly little puppy...

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Your dog is adorable! Also, I love what you've done with your blog Brooke. I thought that you'd "girlify" it. haha! Love you guys!

Jaron and Amy said...

That is such a darling picture.